Who we are
We are a group of writers that love DIY projects. The projects we write about, are the result of our passion for watching DIY TV Shows, YouTube channels (yes, we watch a lot of TV and YouTube) and some personal experiences. As we want to have a self-sustaining project with this blog, we do run ads, take guest posts (that are marked as such) and place affiliate offers from which we earn a kickback sometimes.
Our audience are people that are interested in DIY projects, home improvement, home and gardening and other related topics.
We aim to answer questions this audience has. Our main topics are How-To guides, DIY ideas, interesting DIY projects and also product reviews.
Guest post requirements
- Check our blog to get a feeling of the content we post and the structure of articles.
- Write a short bio about your company at the end
- Write an intro in the beginning and conclusion paragraph in the end
- Make sure to check whether a topic is coverred yet or not
- 1500 words are the minimum
- Add 1-2 internal links of www.diygazette.com
- 1-3 backlinks and as per requirements of the search engines, nofollow
- Redundant content, filler-words
- Overly promotional content
- Previously published or sponsored content
- Stock images
Send your pitch with the following structure:
Send your message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guest Post – subject line
- Something about you and how you can contribute to our blog with your guest-post
- Proposed ideas: Topic title and description.
- Writing samples: Please link to at least one existing publication.